Batch Starting Dates
February 1, 2023
The program is designed for person seeking occupation in fast growing shop bakery space. Short capsule will familiarize student to all aspects of starting a bakery business and impart essential skills on popular product varieties. Suitable for young persons with dynamism for own business, person familiar with bakery industry, youth of family bakery businesses seeking modernization and expansion, and all those who would like to upgrade business skills.
Duration – 8 weeks (30 hrs per week – Total 240 hrs)
The 8 weeks Entrepreneurship Development Program consists of seven major areas of study:
- Food Safety – 20 hrs
- Bread and Roll Production – 68 hrs
- Cookies Production – 40 hrs
- Cake and Sweet Goods Production – 75 hrs
- Baker Math – 4 hrs
- Baking Science and Technology – 13 hrs
- Bakery Management – 20 hrs
- Food Sanitation and Safety
- GMP and GHP
- Quality Management System – ISO and HACCP
- Food Laws and Regulations
- Food Labelling and Trademark
- Introduction to Bakery
- Bakery Equipments
- Functions of Ingredients
- Processing Methods
- Basics of Entrepreneurship
- Financing and control of cost flow
- Management & Marketing
- Bakery layout and operations
- Soft Skills
- Straight and sponge dough
- Laminated dough
- Sour dough
- Variety breads
- Wire cut Cookies
- Rolled Cookies
- Dropped cookies
- Frozen dough Cookies
- Icebox Cookies
- Flavoured Cakes and Muffins
- Tarts and Special Pastries
- Desserts and Chocolates
- Gum Paste and ready to use Icings
- Basic Creams
- Minimum Qualification 10th Pass.
- Person desiring to open their own setup.
- Production & Processing
- Catering Business (Bakery)
- Sales & Marketing
- Assistant Bakery Chef
- Own-operated small business enterprise
- Continuous assessment will be done via observation of practical skills and bakery knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
- World class bakery lab with commercial style equipment and machinery.
- Fully equipped research and development lab for new product development.
- Highly designed food quality lab for testing of food samples.
- Library, study area with wi-fi connectivity
- Hostel Accommodation
- Homely and hygienic food is available at all times at our stateof-the-art cafeteria.
- An exclusive bakery & coffee corner.
|Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
|Registration / Admission Fee||12,500||400|
Hostel Fee Structure
|Accommodation||Indian (INR)||International (US$)|
|Non A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||20,000||500|
|A.C. Rooms (Triple Sharing)||24,000||700|
|Single A.C. Room||45,000||1000|
|A.C. Room (Double sharing)||27,000||800|
|All meals are Vegetarian.|
- Those seeking Hostel Accommodation will be required to pay the Hostel security of Rs. 5,000 along with the Hostel Fee at the time of admission.
- Hostel accommodation will be on first-come-first basis.