Comprehensive, Intensive, Demanding, and Competitive
126 Sessions, 7560 Minutes, 63 days (1.5 hour each day)
A PATHWAY TO SUCCESS
Become a Certified Bakery Technologist
The curriculum emphasizes the fundamentals of baking science, formulations and procedures, but also approaches to solving commercial industrial-scale production problems.
WHAT YOU LEARN?
- Understanding how common bakery ingredients interacts in depth.
- Recognize characteristics and effects of acids and basis which are added in bakery products.
- Evaluate ingredients like water, flours, fats, chemical leaveners, etc. and their impact in various bakery products.
- Understanding how to plan the production, production scheduling and cost management.
- Learn how to control the process and solve problems.
- Learn to rectify the doughs and batters of the products.
- Understanding the processing of breads, buns, hearth breads, Cakes, crackers, cookies, and many more sweet goods
- Baking Science – 20 Theory Sessions
- Baking Science Lab – 10 Theory Sessions
- Breads & Rolls – 25 Theory Sessions
- Breads & Rolls – 15 Online Practical Sessions
- Cakes & Sweet Goods – 25 Theory Sessions
- Cakes & Sweet Goods – 15 Online Practical Sessions
- Baking Operations – 10 Theory Sessions
- Food Safety Management – 6 Theory Sessions
Total Course Fee: Rs.50,000 (US$750)
Module 1, 2 & 3 – Rs. 35,000/- (US$500)
Module 4 & 5 – Rs. 25,000/- (US$350)